At Carrabba’s Italian Grill, we value having fun and creating memories that last a lifetime. Our atmosphere and hospitality for our customers is old-world Italian with a new-world feel. We provide our team members with a place to gain valuable experience, career growth and a sense of pride. Our goal is to allow your passion for food, love of family and hospitality in your heart to create memorable experiences for all of our guests.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career! If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money, click to apply!
Come join the Carrabba’s family as a Dishwasher, where you will be responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the dishes and small wares at the restaurant. As a Dishwasher you are also responsible for trash disposal and linen bag removal. A Dishwasher will make sure the washed items meet the rinse and wash temperature criteria for each stage of the process. As a Dishwasher, you are vitally important to ensure we exceed every Guests’ expectations as they dine with us in the restaurant by showcasing our food on perfectly clean plates and silverware.
The Dishwasher is also responsible for:
- Cleanliness of the kitchen
- Following safety and sanitation standards
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Being a team player
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Carrabba’s Italian Grill:
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people!
- Work/Life balance. Flexible scheduling and PTO (when eligible) to take that much needed “me” time
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Rewards and recognition programs because we appreciate all that you do
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: DISHW82558