High Potential Restaurant Manager
Are you a positive, friendly, fun, engaged and open to change and challenge with a sense of urgency?
Are you a team builder, able to help others be successful in their roles?
Are you a strong leader with a genuine passion for hospitality?
Do you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit?
If you answered YES to all of these questions I want to hear from you!
Do you have what it takes to be a Carrabba's Leader?
As a successful Restaurant Manager (Service, Bar or Culinary), you will be hands-on in overseeing daily restaurant operations of both the FOH and HOH and instrumental in driving the business forward. Not only will you make Carrabba's a great place to work, have fun and make money, but you'll also create opportunities for our mico's (what we affectionately call our team members) to grow their careers as well.
Some specific responsibilities of a Restaurant Manager will include:
- Adhering to our high-quality employee standards: developing Micos and holding the team accountable to standards
- Becoming the neighborhood restaurant of choice: participating in neighborhood activities/events
- Exhibiting strong business acumen: developing initiatives to build sales, increase profitability and growing the guest count
- Taking pride in presenting quality food: operating in a scratch kitchen with the freshest ingredients
- Fiscal Responsibility: ordering, inventory and knowing your impact to the P&L
- Enforcing safety and sanitary practices
- Living our Principles and Beliefs: exercising good judgment and making the right decisions
As you can see we require our Restaurant Managers to do a lot and it's vital that you combine a winning personality with professional dedication and a team-oriented attitude. In an effort to set you and the restaurant up for success we require the following qualifications to be considered to join the family:
Specific qualifications include:
- Minimum 3 years of salaried restaurant management experience
- Full Casual Dining or Casual Plus environment, preferred
- Hands-on experience in both FOH and HOH
- Previous exposure to a scratch kitchen, a plus
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Minimum 21 years of age with legal authorization to work in the United States
- Bilingual, a plus
- Ability to relocate, a plus
Here's what Carrabba's Offers You
Restaurant Managers with Carrabba's Italian Grill are offered continued professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility whether it's as a Managing Partner or a support role in the field or home office. Your hard work and professional dedication is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with not only a competitive compensation package but an amazing arrange of benefits:
Here’s some of what we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage within the first 30 days of employment
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-disability
- 401(k) program
- Dining discounts at all Bloomin' Brands restaurants (Click the link to learn more about BBI)
- Adoption assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Access to our Employee Discount Website
- Continued professional development and advancement opportunities!!
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.