Are you a positive, friendly, fun, engaged and open to change and challenge with a sense of urgency?
Are you a team builder, able to help others be successful in their roles?
Are you a strong leader with a genuine passion for hospitality?
Do you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit?
If you answered YES to all of these questions I want to hear from you!
Do you have what it takes to be a Carrabba's Managing Partner (Proprietor)?
Some specific responsibilities a Managing Partner will include:
- Driving our high-quality employee standards: maintaining a fully staffed restaurant, developing and promoting Micos (Mico - what we affectionately refer to our employees as), holding the team accountable to standards
- Being the restaurant of choice and the face of Carrabba's: resolving any guest complaints, participating in neighborhood activities/events
- Exhibiting strong business acumen: developing initiatives to build sales, increasing profitability and growing the guest count of your restaurant
- Taking pride in presenting quality food: ensuring that all menu items are made from scratch with the freshest ingredients and according to Carrabba's recipes and standards
- Complete management of your restaurant's P&L: ordering, inventory coaching your management team and micos on their impact to the P&L
- Enforcing safety and sanitary practices
- Living our Principles and Beliefs: exercising good judgment and making the right decisions; being a role model within your restaurant and having fun
As you can see we require our Managing Partners to do a lot and it's vital that you combine a winning personality with professional dedication and a team-oriented attitude. In an effort to set you and the restaurant up for success we require the following qualifications to be considered to join the family:
Specific qualifications include:
- Minimum 5 years of General Manager or above experience
- Full Casual Dining or Casual Plus environment, a plus
- Hands-on experience in all facets of FOH and HOH
- Previous exposure to a scratch kitchen, a BIG advantage
- Familiarity with POS Systmes, POSI a plus
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (open, mid, close)
- Minimum 21 years of age with legal authorization to work in the United States
- Bilingual, a plus
- Ability to relocate, a strong plus
Here's what Carrabba's Offers You
Managing Partners (Proprietor) with Carrabba's Italian Grill have a 10% ownership of their restaurant and are provided extensive hands-training of how to be a successful owner; they are also offered continued professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with not only a competitive compensation package but an amazing arrange of benefits:
Here’s some of what we offer:
- Multi-year partner contract with a 10% ownership of your restaurant
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, monthly distributions of 10% of the restaurant's distributable cash flow, additional incentive clubs/accounts)
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage within the first 30 days of employment
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-disability
- 401(k) program
- Dining discounts at all Bloomin' Brands restaurants (Click the link to learn more about BBI)
- Adoption assistance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Access to our Employee Discount Website
- Continued professional development and advancement opportunities
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
5 years: General Manager