At Carrabba’s Italian Grill, we value having fun and creating memories that last a lifetime. Our atmosphere and hospitality for our customers is old-world Italian with a new-world feel. We provide our team members with a place to gain valuable experience, career growth and a sense of pride. Our goal is to allow your passion for food, love of family and hospitality in your heart to create memorable experiences for all of our guests.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career! If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money, click to apply!
Come join the Carrabba’s family as a Prep Cook, where you will be passionately preparing, portioning, and cooking food items to our quality specifications. As a Prep Cook you will be committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and preparing food with proper safety equipment, tools, and recipe specs. At Carrabba’s we believe the kitchen is the heart of any family and we want you to join ours!
The Prep Cook is also responsible for:
- Following established food safety guidelines, recipes, standards and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and food-safe environment
- Passionately preparing, portioning, and/or cooking food items according to quality specifications
- Assessing ingredients and items for freshness and quality, rotating product appropriately
- Being a Team player
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Carrabba’s Italian Grill:
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people
- Work/Life balance. Flexible scheduling and PTO (when eligible) to take that much needed "me" time
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Rewards and recognition programs because we appreciate all that you do
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "Pasta" to 30437!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 105286_20230519